Best ATV Tours in Colorado
One of the most significant ways to immerse yourself in the beautiful areas of Colorado is to rent an ATV from Mile-Hi Rafting and let yourself go. Forty-one Colorado State Parks and lots of acres are at your disposition to blow your mind.
ATV Riding Tips
- Always wear proper safety equipment. That includes goggles, a DOT-compliant helmet, gloves, long pants, long sleeves, and over-the-ankle boots.
- Keep in mind that ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway. So, no driving on paved roads.
- Ride on designated trails only and at a safe speed.
- Never drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Ride an ATV that is adequate for your age.
- Do a pre-ride inspection before starting your next adventure.
Spring is like summer, especially for ATVers. So don’t think twice, organize your ATV Trip with the best all-terrain vehicle outfitters in the area.
Plan Your ATV Trip With Mile-Hi Rafting
Experience the Colorado Rocky Mountains wonders on your own All Terrain Vehicle. We show you the way through historic mining trails, to discover the scenic Rocky Mountains. Enjoy the unique vistas of the Continental Divide and Mt Evans. You will experience the serenity of the untamed Rocky Mountains mixed with the exhilaration of an ATV.
We offer ATV Tours all year. Also, you can plan your May-August exciting Whitewater Rafting on Clear Creek 5 miles west of Idaho Springs. Previous experience is not mandatory; the minimum age for driving is sixteen years old.
Whether it is that you are planning your Spring vacations or you prefer coming in Autumn, you can trust Mile-Hi Rafting. We are a family owned company and professional outfitters located at just 30 miles west of Denver! Check out our ATV tours today!